,/meta>

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

JMMM Ranked 16th Best Jewish Blog on the Net


I was delighted to learn that the Jewish Myth, Magic, and Mysticism Blog has been honored as one of the 50 best Jewish blogs for 2010 by Guide To Online Schools. In fact, the site ranks us as number 16! They write:
"We scoured the web to find the best blogs pertaining to Judaism and came up with this list of 50. These blogs were selected because they demonstrate expertise and passion, and frequently updated, and provide a wealth of information and other resources."
A great way to close out the secular year. Hag Urim Sameah, all!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, possibly this post is not on topic but in any event, I have been browsing about your site and it looks really neat. It is easy to see I am creating a new blog and I am struggling to make it look great, and supply excellent subject matter. I have learned a lot here and I look forward to additional updates and will be returning.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home